Robin Thicke Thinks “Blurred Lines” Is Good For Women
1. Robin Thicke performed his hit single “Blurred Lines” on the Today Show Tuesday morning.
2. After the performance, Today hosts Matt Lauer and Savannah Guthrie spoke to the singer about the possible “rapeyness” of the song.
3. Guthrie asked Thicke if he understood where people were coming from in their criticism of the song:
4. He said that the lyrics were “misconstrued.”
5. And explained he was just trying to get people on the dance floor.
FREE MP3 Audio: 'Ultimate Healing' Meditation.
Delving Into Guided Meditation.. Learn How To Get Started With Meditation The Right Way!"