7 SIGNS IT’S TIME FOR FALL
When the very thought of having to endure one more day of a city summer makes you want to do laps in the freezer section at the grocery store just to stay sane, it’s time for fall.
1. The air conditioning needs to be turned to tundra.
2. Looking “nice” is no longer an option.
3. You refuse to go back outside if the sun’s out.
4. One more day in this heat is enough to end you.
5. You want me to do WHAT? OUTSIDE?!
6. This is the only possible way to cool off at work.
7. You have sweet reveries of winter.
Previous Post: The Ten Cutest Pictures Of Newborn Elephant Anchali
Next Post: Romney Gets Bronx Cheer In Boston Neighborhood