23 Very Important Demands That Indian Citizens Have Already Made Of Modi
AB KI BAAR, KUCH KARO PLEASE SAAR.
Narendra Modi is expected to bring on an era of change in India… And some citizens have very specific requests.
1. This guy knows that Modi is the answer to India’s spelling and grammar troubles:
. @NarendraModi Saar, please make it illegal to confuse spellings of 'loose' and 'lose'.
2. And this dude just wants Modi to help him watch quality TV:
.@narendramodi, Sir ji aaj game of thrones ka episode nahi aaya. aap kuch kar sakte hai kya?
3. For some, Modi will be the solution to unwanted Facebook notifications:
Mr. Modi, as soon as you become PM of India, request you to look after the unwanted Candy Crush request we all have been getting on Facebook
4. And this person’s just trying to get her drink on:
5. Vardan is extremely worried about Modi’s vocal chords:
Dear @narendramodi sir, please take care of your health. Something is wrong with your vocal chords. We are with you always.
6. This guy just wants to GTFO:
Diyar @narendramodi ji please send me to US…oh wait…
7. For some, Modi is the answer to romantic woes:
Dear .@narendramodi everybody says “achhe din aane wale hai”, can you please tell her to unblock me and give me my “achhe din”. Plz.
8. It seems to be a trend:
Modi ji, please help me, some women whom I don't know & ain't concerned either have not only blocked me, but stalk my account day & night
9. For others, he’s a source of quick travel points:
Dear @narendramodi can you please help sponsor some of my travel with the frequent flyer miles you've accumulated in this election?
10. Modi is getting requests to feed people free food:
I wish to attend the swearing-in ceremony just to eat that food. All of it! @narendramodi ji can you help please? *with a cherry on top* 😛
11. And he’s getting requests from people who want to feed him:
@narendramodi dada I am a professionally qualified chef but no job yet . Every one say no vacancy my dada please help me dada .
12. People are demanding that Modi become a poet:
I dedicate a poem to Har Har Modi..Chalti hai gaadi udti hai dhool…People call me bloody fool…. Sir please read it in your next rally
13. Some requests are excited and environment-conscious:
@narendramodi Sir ji!! Namastey!!..Could u do me a favor??!!..Please command people to avoid using plastic covers sir..
14. And some are… Well… A little more personal:
@narendramodi sir I passed 6th year of classical vocal indian music. i want to make career in this ..sir help me please.
15. THIS GUY WANTS A NEW TRAIN AND HE WANTS IT BAD:
SIR FIRST I CONGRATS TO YOU FOR THE PART OF SIR NARENDRA MODI CABIENT'S SIR I REQUEST YOU FOR START DADAR BIKANER DAILY TRAIN FROM DADAR
16. AND THIS GUY JUST WANTS TO HELP BUT WHY IS HE YELLING:
#ModiCabinet SIR I WANT TO WORK WITH U PEOPLE SIR IN CORRUPTION CASES PLS SIR MODI SIR ITS A HUMBLE REQUEST FOR U SIR
17. Speaking of yelling, this seems like an important use of Modi’s time:
18. Prashant just wants to help Modi “rock the stage,” whatever that entails:
19. And others are helping already, by giving him social media advice:
@narendramodi Please put one pic of yours with Atal ji on FB. This is a small request. Please fulfill.
20. Very, very specific social media advice:
Dear @narendramodi ji,I as a citizen of India humbly request U 2 pls change your twitter DP,should be inside 7 RCR with a plate of a Dhokla!
21. A little aggressive and angry advice:
Sir @narendramodi, please sue facebook for showing your page under “Entertainment pages you may like”.
22. Then there are the requests that both well-meaning and ominous:
Narendra Modi sir – Please be careful.
Previous Post: ‘The Exorcist’ Re-Imagined as 80s Sitcom Is Disturbingly Jovial
Next Post: 29 Feelings That Are Better Than Sex