25 Reasons Why Arts 101 Week Is The Most Superb, Fantastic, Kick Ass Week Of Them All
Okay, so 101 Week is coming up super soon, and I KNOW you want to know more about Arts’ supermegaawesomefoxyhot week, so here’s a little sneak peek!
1. We’ve got the coolest theme ever so you better get excited.
2. Arts is so diverse, we’re so talented, and we’re all here for the party
3. We also know how to be supah-chill. Basically there’s stuff to do no matter what you prefer.
4. Batcave. That’s where we hang out. Obviously we’re badass.
5. We throw the BEST event for all the faculties
Video available at: http://youtube.com/watch?v=qIMvotTrapE&t=65.
6. Arts spirit is the best spirit.
(WHO ARE WE? ARTS!)
7. Your exec is goofy, which leads to an epic 101 Week
8. Icebreakers: Find your new best friend!
9. I’m going to say it again: MARIO PARTY.
10. The other faculties like us cause we’re actually that fantastic
11. Literally all you’ve gotta do is show up and have fun
12. A to the R to the T to the S, We roll with the best so F*@# the rest!
Yeah, this .gif is just too purrfect to leave out of the equation.
13. Talent show with only Arts performing? Yes please!
14. We raise money for charity, and are BAMFs because of it.
15. There’s 124 returning students all excited to meet you, and “guide” you through your first week of University.
16. You can chill with us during the day for “Kit Sales” too! Start the party early and cheer/dance with us before the first event!
Pick up your kit Aug 30/31st from 10am-4pm.
17. Arts takes good photos. I mean we’re arts. So get your facebook ready.
18. Arts students are hot. Like, we’re really attractive. Comes with the title of “Artsie.”
Actually though. Somebody call the hottie police.
19. Sunday Funday – campus wide dance party WHAAAAAATTTTTT?
20. If you’re not in Arts you WISH you were
21. Mario = video game = game day in café alt to celebrate.
Anyone up for some old school N64 and board games?
22. We’re going to Quidditch. There’s quidditch at uOttawa. Quidditch.
Do you like Harry Potter? Apparently he’s part Italian. Let’s celebrate that too.
23. MA Day is one of the best days we’ve got. Meet people in your program!
Each of our 14 different Member Associations (departments) have an event planned for you – from museum trips to lunch with your profs, to pancake breakfasts they’ve planned it all.
24. Meeting people from your program + seeing them in class + becoming friends because of 101 Week = BFF = really great group projects in the future!
25. The word ARTS also spells STAR, and that’s what y’all are.
So run on over to our website www.artsuottawa.ca to get the BEST kit available
Don’t be scared to ask us questions
Our door is always open to you!