Community Post: Why I Should Be BuzzFeed’s New Design Intern
1. I can…
3. Observe current design trends on Pinterest and across the web.
Lulz. Of Course.
#ilovetheinternet & Pinterest
4. Work with editors to come up with creative solutions to illustrate posts.
All day & some nights. Whenever you need me. I’m right here!
5. Assist the design team with the creation of headers, infographics, illustrations, type treatments and more.
Graphics, on graphics, on graphics.
6. Optimize, organize, and prepare files for web
But for real…
7. I have…
8. Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
9. Degree or course of study in graphic design.
10. Strong sense of typography.
11. Ability to work under a tight deadline.
Not a problem.
12. Great communication skills and a talent for collaboration.
I love teamwork!
14. I already send in a cover letter explaining why you would be a good (great) fit for this position to JobScore
Read more: http://buzzfeed.com/shaleyhales/hire-me-alzh
Previous Post: Violin Lessons – How to Play The Violin
Next Post: Everything You Need To Know About Dating In Six Seconds