27 Reasons To Never Go To West London
Not. worth. it.
1. So lots of people are willing to pay lots of money to live in West London.
2. For some reason everyone is convinced it’s lovely.
3. Which is crazy.
4. Because let’s be honest…
6. First of all, it’s so crowded.
7. It’s the most boring area of London by far.
The Natural History Museum
9. Honestly, the culture is completely non-existant.
The Bush Theatre
10. There’s just nothing particularly special about it.
12. And when winter hits, the whole area is completely useless.
Winter Wonderland, Hyde Park
14. West London is like the most boring guy at a party.
Banksy, Portobello Road
19. Every square inch of West London is stressful and unpleasant.
20. Getting a breath of fresh air is pretty much impossible.
Leg O’Mutton Nature Reserve.
21. This otter can not even BELIEVE it’s stuck in West London.
London Wetlands Centre
22. Kew Gardens is nothing but a massive mud hole.
23. And what’s so special about Richmond Park anyway?
24. It’s impossible to escape the eyesore that is Hammersmith Bridge.
25. You have to go central or east to do anything interesting.
26. West is basically just a wasteland at the edge of the city.
Previous Post: This Guy Sees How Dirty Our Cleaning Habits Are. Do You?
Next Post: Saw Blades And Hammers Ping Pong Paddle Trick