23 French Fries That Went Beyond The Call Of Duty
Live your best fry life.
1. Beer-Soaked Chili Cheese Fries
Beer + fries = happiness. Grab the recipe here.
2. Carne Asada Fries
Who needs tortillas anyway? Pick up the recipe here.
3. Crispy Buffalo Oven Fries
Can’t. Stop. Staring. Grab the recipe here.
4. Chicken Bacon Ranch Fries
Proof that everything in the world is improved with ranch. Pick up the recipe here.
5. Parmesan and Truffle Fries
Grab the recipe here.
6. Kimchi Fries
“Kimchyeah!” —your stomach. Check out the recipe here.
7. Garlic Matchstick Fries
So hot right now. Check it out here.
9. Sweet Potato Fries Wrapped In Bacon
Wrap it up here, we have fries to eat. Find the recipe here.
10. Baked Lemon Pepper French Fries
Oh yes yes yes yes. Grab the recipe here.
11. Oven-Baked Curry Fries with Tikka
Curry up and make them for yourself! Pick up the recipe here.
12. Lebanese Spiced French Fries
Spice up your life. Check out the recipe here.
13. Tijuan Street Fries
Honey-glazed chipotle carnitas, salsa, and guac. Does it come in IV form? Just right into my body. See the recipe here.
14. Classic Poutine
Poutine is so good that people brave the Montreal cold to live in a place that offers it. Think about that. Grab the recipe here.
15. Beer Barbecue Pulled Pork Poutine
And once you’re done with that, use this to up your game. Check out the recipe here.
16. Spicy Dijon French Fries
We go together like…well, dijon and ketchup. Pick up the recipe here.
17. Skinny Tandoori Butter Sweet Potato Fries With Creamy Baked Harissa Feta
So sweet, so spicy, so yummy. Check out the recipe here.
18. Chipotle Parmesan Baked Sweet Potato Fries
Chipotl-hey! Pick up the recipe here.
19. Brown Sugar and Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries
Think ~out of the box~. Grab the recipe here.
20. Loaded Greek Sweet Potato Fries
Lamb, feta, onions, and tzatziki bring this to the next level. The best level. Grab the recipe here.
21. Pad Thai French Fries
Noodles are for n00bs. Check out the recipe here.
22. Cajun Baked Sweet Potato Fries
Cajun style! Get the recipe here.
Previous Post: This Man Set A World Record For Doing Something Alarmingly Awful. Ew.
Next Post: R.I.P. Amy Winehouse (1983-2011)