Glow Stick Blows Up in Kid’s Face (Video)

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Glow Stick Blows up in Kid’s Face (Video)

A kid named Jack filmed himself microwaving a glow stick and it ended up blowing up in his face. His dad wasn’t too happy about it, but the important thing is that Jack is OK and so is that ‘beautiful shirt’.


Read more:

FREE MP3 Audio: 'Ultimate Healing' Meditation.
Delving Into Guided Meditation.. Learn How To Get Started With Meditation The Right Way!"

Comments are closed.

Translate »
Like Contact Subscribe
Thank you for subscription!
Thank you! Your message has been submitted to us.