The 24 Most Magical Musical Moments On Jimmy Fallon’s “Late Night” In 2013
24. Freestyle rapping with Alison Brie
Rhyming community with immunity… good job, good effort.
23. Drunk Ron Weasley (Simon Pegg) sings Happy Birthday to Harry Potter
This is not the future Mr. Weasley that J.K. Rowling promised us.
22. Summer Camp Singalong with Justin Timberlake
Who didn’t go through an “Africa” by Toto stage in middle school?
21. Slow jam the news with Chris Christie
He might be even better at this than Barack Obama.
20. All-Clucking “Some Nights” with Amy Poehler and Michael Buble
Poehler steals the show, obvi.
19. Broadway versions of rap songs with Ariana Grande
OK, well, this is just super charming.
18. “Blurred Lines” with Robin Thicke and The Roots
I thought I never wanted to hear this song again, but this changed my mind.
17. “SexyBack” with Justin Timberlake and the Ragtime Gals
The one in the middle is pretty fine.
16. Freestyle dance with Rebel Wilson
15. “Straight Outta Compton” supercut with Brian Williams
This would only be better if it was “real.”
14. Nick Offerman break dances
13. Improv dance with Sam Rockwell
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
12. “Balls In Your Mouth” with Brad Paisley
This may have actually redeemed “Accidental Racist” a little bit.
11. All-Clucking “Ho-Hey” with the Chickineers (Blake Shelton, Nick Offerman, Jimmy Fallon)
It fits somehow.
10. Three Michael McDonalds Sing “Row, Row, Row Your Boat” with Justin Timberlake and Michael McDonald
Can you find the real Michael Mcdonald?!
9. Rooftop yodeling with Brad Pitt
8. Black Simon and Garfunkel sing Katy Perry’s “Roar”
Definitely better than the original.
7. Thanksgiving medley with Rashida Jones and Carrie Underwood
“All you ever did was sit and watch football and ignore your fa-fa-family.”
6. “Mario Kart Love Song” with Selena Gomez
OK, this is just cute.
5. Evolution of End Zone Dancing with Justin Timberlake
4. “Sesame Street” with Muppets and The Roots
My heart has exploded.
3. Lip sync battle with Joseph Gordon Levitt and Stephen Merchant.
If being sexually attracted to Stephen Merchant is wrong, I don’t want to be right.
2. “We Can’t Stop” with Miley Cyrus and The Roots
Falling in love with this song all over again.