The Friday Shirk Report – Volume 115
Welcome to the Friday Shirk Report where you will find the 20 funniest images, 10 most interesting articles, and 5 most viral videos from the previous week of sifting. Enjoy!
*For those that prefer the links open in a new tab/window, try holding the CTRL key whilst clicking a link with your mouse
Stay sifty my friends 🙂
– The Wet Willy has just been bested.
– What do you do when you need to iron something and you don’t have one?
– Television sorcery
– Your Bass Speakers are Amazing!
– Who wants to try this out this weekend?
– This newspaper headline
– The greatest crossword puzzle of ALL TIME
– Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne, circa a long time ago
– Straight out of the laundry machine and directly to the Internet
– One man’s night at the symphony
– Google Earth reminds us just how big the Pacific ocean really is
– The Birth of a Chicken (*WARNING* Some may consider this NSFL work) (**WARNING x 2** This may turn you off of eggs for a while) (You’ve been warned)
– This sign evolution is
– I want to drink with this man
– Just another day in the hood
– Save this image somewhere it may come in handy one day
– Power moves
– Look at what this dude caught when he went fishing!
– Seems sincere
– World War II: Before the War. Part 1 of a 20-part epic weekly photo journal by The Atlantic
– 7 Mind-Blowing Easter Eggs Hidden in Famous Works of Art
– 10 Pictures that Shocked the World
– 13 Places Google Doesn’t Want You To See (thx for sharing Lalonde!)
– Would You Rather Be Revolutionary or Evolutionary? (thx for sharing Tamara!)
– Has anyone seen $18 billion in Iraqi money?
– Two amazing and constantly updated Google spreadsheets that catalogue every single TED talk. This one ranks all of them by various criteria ||| This one provides a short summary of every talk along with the URL and duration
– Today I learned that Richard Leonard “The Iceman” Kuklinski was f*cking crazy
– 10 differences between the North and South poles
– Lytro: The $50M Tech That May Change Photography Forever
GET DRITY THIS WEEKEND!