Someone Made A Twenty-Foot Dinosaur Sculpture Out Of Balloons
1. Balloon artist Larry Moss teamed up with a group of volunteers and school children to build a massive acrocanthosaurus.
2. Larry Moss is part of Airigami, a studio of balloon artists based out of Rochester, NY.
3. If you’re not familiar with an acrocanthosaurus, it was a dinosaur that lived during the early Cretaceous period (about 146 million years ago).
4. The 20-foot behemoth was built using a real skeleton of the dinosaur as a guide.
6. School kids from local kindergarten and first grade classes came by to learn how to twist balloons.
7. For a lot of the kids involved, helping build this massive balloon dinosaur was the first time they had ever twisted a balloon.
8. The acrocanthosaurus is currently residing in the Virginia Museum Of Natural History.
9. You can watch the whole thing get put together in 9 minutes here.
FREE MP3 Audio: 'Ultimate Healing' Meditation.
Delving Into Guided Meditation.. Learn How To Get Started With Meditation The Right Way!"
Previous Post: Usher Moderates Groovy Political Debate in ‘Dance Central’ Ad
Next Post: Pallas’ Cat vs Camera (Video)