Community Post: The 11 Most Ridiculous Things To Spend Money On
1. The Water Jet Pack – $10,000
Leonardo DiCaprio has been seen using one. Hopefully it was a more successful water-related venture than Titanic…
2. James Bond’s Submarine Car- $2.5 million
Actually used in The Spy Who Loved Me
4. Shark Submarine- $100,000
Be the most badass fish in the ocean.
5. The Hidden Patio Pool- $65,000
When your backyard just isn’t big enough for a full-time pool.
6. Game of Thrones Iron Throne- $30,000
Because we all want to be the King of Douchebags sometimes.
7. Turntable Ring- $20,000
This 18k gold ring with black and yellow diamonds will be sure to get you noticed by the ladies.
8. Gold Toilet Paper- $1.3 million
Apparently inspired by solid gold toilets in Dubai, this toilet paper roll comes with a free bottle of champagne. Though if you’re spending $1.3 mill on toilet paper, I don’t think you’d be too worried about the cost of your champagne.
10. Personalised Whac-A-Mole Game- $35,000
Replace the standard mole heads with caricatures of your family and loved ones. Folds up to look like an innocent bookshelf, and has a mini bar atop the game.
11. Floating Playground- $65,000
That’ll look great on the private lake I have in my backyard.