9 Reasons Taylor Swift And Tegan & Sara Need To Play Together All The Time
1. Taylor Swift brought out Tegan & Sara at her concert in Los Angeles Monday, and they all sang “Closer” and it was incredible. This needs to happen, again and again:
2. Because when Taylor Swift was introducing them, she said, “I feel like all of us in here just need to get closer.”
3. Because what isn’t better with two adorable Canadian pop icons who are down to bop around?
Oh right, NOTHING.
6. Because when Tegan & Sara were onstage, Taylor Swift got a little bossy.
“Wait until I say go,” she told us.
7. Because we have always wanted to hear Taylor Swift sing, “All I dream of lately is how to get you underneath me.”
Get it, gurl.
8. Because Tegan kinda bashfully offered up her shoulder when Taylor Swift sang the words “a little bit closer.”
Yep, those are tears in my eyes.
9. Because when they were together, there were awkward dance moves.
Please, ma’ams, I want some more.
Previous Post: Reiki Ultimate Healer
Next Post: The Niche Blog Pack – 299 Niche PLR WordPress Blogs With Content