This Interview With The “Saved By The Bell” Cast Is Adorable, Awesome, And Slightly Creepy
1. The extremely adorable bromance between Mario Lopez and Mark-Paul Gosselaar. JUST SO MUCH LOVE.
2. Lark Voorhies trying desperately not to make her character, Lisa Turtle, sound vapid when describing her.
Also, Elizabeth Berkley’s eye-roll is priceless.
3. Tiffani Amber Thiessen sounding endearing as she tries to pronounce “Kapowski.” Also, THOSE BANGS.
4. Mr. Belding trying hard to sound cool — he just came off creepy.
5. The part when all 85 pounds of Mark-Paul, sporting a nifty Saved by the Bell T-shirt, tries to put the moves on Tiffani.