Band Prefers Beer Bottles To Real Instruments
1. The Bottle Boys, or Flaskedrengene as they are known in their native Denmark, don’t use conventional instruments.
The band (pictured from left to right) is comprised of Christopher Bogar, Philipp Brodersen, John Ettrup, Kaspar Frederiksen, and Martin Handberg.
3. In 2008 they competed on a Danish talent television show.
And went on to become a viral sensation in Europe.
4. They cover pop songs in adorable fashion.
9. In their free time they flash mob grocery stores.
10. Can you imagine the amount of beer they drink? For the instruments of course.
They must be fun guys.