Some Student Pranksters Made Spencer Matthews Think He Had An STI
1. Remember that time someone tweeted a picture of Spencer Matthews’ willy? This is even funnier.
Posing as a “Dr. Imran calling from the John Hunter Clinic for Sexual Health”, a student from Sussex managed to convince Spenny that he’d contracted “Donovanosis… a disease found in sub-tropical areas.”
2. And poor Spenny totally fell for it. First they asked him whether it hurt when he pees.
3. Then they asked him about any unusual smells.
4. And then they made Spencer examine his scrotum.
5. Finally they asked Spencer whether he’d had a PBW in the last couple of weeks.
That’s a poky bum wank, FYI.
And Spencer cracked up.
Just. Too. Good.