Chris Bosh Wants You To Learn How To Code, Is Scared Of Everything
1. The website code.org just released a video promoting the idea of teaching coding in school. It’s a nice cause, and it also features an all-star cast of characters, including Bill Gates
2. Jack Dorsey
3. and Mark Zuckerberg. Makes sense! Zuckerberg and Gates are two of the richest and best-known tech guys in the world, and Dorsey created Twitter.
4. But then, uh, the cast of characters gets a little more varied. Like will.i.am. You know, the guy in the Black Eyed Peas. He compares rock stars to coders. Or coders to rock stars. I don’t know.
5. And, best of all: hey Chris!
8. This is the face Chris Bosh will make at you if you laugh at him.
9. Man — Chris Bosh is the best. Here’s the full video, if you want to hear what the actual tech people say.
H/T to Leslie Horn at Gizmodo
Previous Post: Gorillage People (Video)
Next Post: Worst 3D Animation Ever Or Best Cat Cult Recruitment Film?