David Bowie’s Face is Hidden 7 Times In “Labyrinth”
1. The first face appears as soon as Sarah enters the Labyrinth (after talking to the little blue worm).
2. After the tunnel cleaners scene, Hoggle and Sarah climb a ladder. Hoggle steps on a weak rung and it breaks. As they show the rung falling, Jareth’s face appears among the rocks.
3. After talking to the wiseman, Sarah and Hoggle walk through a hedge maze. Jareth’s face is on the floor, to the left of the obelisk.
4. In the scene after Sarah frees Ludo, Hoggle is seen walking off and muttering, “She’ll never get through the Labyrinth.”Jareth’s face appears on the top left hand corner.
5. At the begining of the scene were Jareth gives Hoggle the poison peach.
6. Jareth’s face can been seen on the wall of the Bog of Eternal Stench, right after the ledge crumbles.
7. In the forest, right after they leave the Bog of Eternal Stench, Jareth’s face appears among the trees.
Watch the 7 secret hidden faces of Jareth in Labyrinth:
FREE MP3 Audio: 'Ultimate Healing' Meditation.
Delving Into Guided Meditation.. Learn How To Get Started With Meditation The Right Way!"