22 Childhood Feelings You Wish You Could Get Back
2. Getting carried in from the car half-asleep after a long ride.
3. The first few pedals riding a bike on your own.
You’re FLYING, basically.
8. The goofy fun of talking into a fan to sound like a robot.
10. Getting to the end of a great story that someone’s reading out loud to you.
“What happens next, what happens next, what happens neeeeeeeext?”
*out of breath with excitement*
12. How night time in general is automatically magical.
Which makes sneakily staying up past your bedtime even that much more exciting.
15. The shrieking, sopping, perfect mania of running back and forth through a sprinkler.
16. Having basically no responsibilities.
Time moves SO SLOWLY. In a good way.
17. The seriousness with which you believed the floor was lava.
18. And that stepping on a crack would break your mama’s back.
19. Being a human airplane.
20. Really, really believing in the Tooth Fairy and Santa Claus.
Can’t remember the last time I believed in anything.
21. The immersive joy of spending hours in your own universe really making something.
22. And of course, spending an afternoon doing nothing but running around and laughing.
“Sign me up.” – every adult everywhere
Previous Post: Pop And Soap Stars Back Campaign To Stop Abusive Teenage Relationships
Next Post: Car Sandwiched by Trucks (Video)