Community Post: 17 Times Bob Dylan And Joan Baez Were Cute Together
1. Getting cozy at the Newport Folk Festival in 1963.
2. Bob ironing Joan’s long black hair.
New Haven, Connecticut (1965) “After a concert, Daniel Kramer, Dylan, Baez and her family returned to the hotel and, several drinks later, went into a photographic frenzy. By 2:30 A.M., various props were involved, though Kramer doesn’t remember how they got around to using the iron on Baez’s hair.”
3. Straight cheesin’ at the Viking Hotel in Newport, Rhode Island in 1964.
4. Joan leaning on Bob’s shoulder.
My favorite Dylan/Baez picture of all time. Look at them!
5. Riding in cars with folk singers.
6. Backstage at Gerde’s Folk City.
The way Dylan is looking at her… SO MANY FEELS.
7. Probably talking about politics and all that ’60s jazz.
8. Being sassy in New York City.
9. Joan quite literally sweeping Bob off his feet.
10. Walking somewhere into the night.
11. A sweet, candid moment from the early 1960s.
12. Making the greatest cutesy smiles.
13. Everything about this picture screams adorable.
So young, so sweet, so AWESOME.
14. Bob and Joan hanging out in a park.
15. Practicing backstage during the Rolling Thunder Revue tour in 1975.
16. Joan sweetly holding onto Bob’s neck as they sing.
17. Bob Dylan and Joan Baez performing “Never Let Me Go” live in 1975.
FREE MP3 Audio: 'Ultimate Healing' Meditation.
Delving Into Guided Meditation.. Learn How To Get Started With Meditation The Right Way!"
Thank you for subscription!