Chicken And Waffles Cake Is The Birthday Cake You’ve Always Wanted (Photos)
The only thing better than chicken and waffles is Chicken & Waffles Cake.
That’s right, someone gave himself the best birthday gift ever when this chicken and waffles cake was created.
Thanks to Glazed and Confused, a baking and lifestyle blog written by Graham Blackall, we now know how to transform one of the best meals ever into an actual cake. The cake is made using, of course, chicken and waffles, as well as a vanilla buttermilk cake base.
According to the recipe, the ingredients you’ll need include:
– 4 whole eggs, room temperature
– 2 egg yolks, room temperature
– 1-1/4 cups buttermilk, room temperature
– 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
– 3 cups cake flour, sifted
– 2 cups granulated sugar
– 1 tablespoon plus 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
Check out the photos below for a closer look. Mouthwatering, isn’t it?
Previous Post: Numerology and Names
Next Post: Youâ€™re About To Laugh At A Boy Who Has Cerebral Palsy, And Thatâ€™s Okay