helloU’s Ten Daily
Here are the top ten trending things from across the internet today:
1. A baby has been born in West Bengal with four arms and four legs, and doctors suspect it’s due to the limbs of his twin becoming attached in the womb. The area has become overrun with thousands of people coming to worship him, believing him to be holy. The local police are said to be struggling with the influx of worshippers.
2. “So I googled ‘classic paintings’..”
3. Extreme laziness or life hack? Somewhere in the middle.
4. Spot on
5. Accessing this snack involves forcibly pushing your finger into a bunny’s bum. Hmm, maybe not.
6. Plasters and bandages may soon become redundant, as a lab in Brooklyn is working on a polymer gel that stops bleeding within 20 seconds of application. Check out the video for the low down, and a gory demonstration.
7. ‘”Paint me like one of your french ladies” (Titanic, cat style)
8. Seems legit
9. And that’s why you don’t miss leg day…
10. Two German Radio DJ’s had Saline injections to give them ’24 hour boobs’. They described wearing bras as ‘torture’ and have a new found admiration for the opposite sex.