This Is The Least Subtle Way To Sneak Into A Music Festival
1. This past weekend at the Listen Out festival in Sydney, a group of punters charged the fence to gatecrash the festival without a ticket.
2. The kids did it so they could see their hero, Chet Faker. Because paying for him is too mainstream.
3. They spread out along the fence to climb over, confusing the security guards, who were outnumbered.
4. Most got over, but some were caught. It was not all fun and games. A security guard was trampled.
5. Come on kids, just buy a ticket.
Dreamworks / Via BuzzFeed/Nick Wray