1. Earlier this week Max MacKinnon, one half of Australian hip-hop group Bliss N Eso, posed for a series of photos with wax statues at Sydney’s Madame Tussauds that caused outrage.
2. The images (since deleted) included MacKinnon posing up against a Rihanna wax statue that made a crude reference to her assault by then partner Chris Brown in 2009.
3. The hip-hop star also disgraced himself with Lady Gaga’s wax statue.
4. And actress Raquel Welch.
9. MacKinnon deleted the photos within hours, then uploaded an apology message and eventually deactivated his Instagram account.
10. After taking down all images from his instagram, MacKinnon posted an emotional video apologising for the photos.
13. See the full video here:
Read more: http://buzzfeed.com/nicholaswray/australian-rapper-apologises-for-rihianna