Should triple j ban Bliss N Eso? I say YES http://t.co/mARnoUdBVx
Australian Rapper Apologises For Domestic Violence Joke On Wax Rihanna
1. Earlier this week Max MacKinnon, one half of Australian hip-hop group Bliss N Eso, posed for a series of photos with wax statues at Sydney’s Madame Tussauds that caused outrage.
2. The images (since deleted) included MacKinnon posing up against a Rihanna wax statue that made a crude reference to her assault by then partner Chris Brown in 2009.
3. The hip-hop star also disgraced himself with Lady Gaga’s wax statue.
5. The images caused an instant backlash on social media.
9. MacKinnon deleted the photos within hours, then uploaded an apology message and eventually deactivated his Instagram account.
10. After taking down all images from his instagram, MacKinnon posted an emotional video apologising for the photos.
13. See the full video here:
FREE MP3 Audio: 'Ultimate Healing' Meditation.
Delving Into Guided Meditation.. Learn How To Get Started With Meditation The Right Way!"