19 Side Effects Of Dating A Graphic Designer
3. You have sent a crummy brief at work, and hated yourself for it.
“I’M SORRY LET ME FIX IT I AM ONE OF YOUUUUU KIND OF”
6. You have serious workspace envy.
“Wait, how many screens do you have?”
7. You now know every single argument for, and against Comic Sans.
NBC/ Parks and Recreation / Via devolute.livejournal.com
9. You will own magazines that have only been bought for their design and layout.
12. Half your Instagram feed is now cool designers they’ve introduced you to.
14. You are aware of the particular pain of being a graphic designer who prefers to use a PC at home.
15. You have come home to find your bookshelf colour coded.
And/or organized with the spines in descending order of size.
16. You live in constant fear of this.
“Darling, why don’t you use the very safe scissors?”
17. There is a reason why they’re always late.
The OC/ The CW / Via Ailbhe Malone/BuzzFeed